Saturday, January 7, 2017

Video from my last trip to the Little Red River

I've really enjoyed making videos in 2016.  They are much more time consuming than writing a post but they give you a visual to go along with the read.  With that said my wife purchased me a real camera for my birthday/Christmas gift.  It's a Nikon dslr so I'm going to try and share some better quality images soon.   But until I can get that read up here's a video from my last trip in 2016.  If you open it in YouTube and run it there it'll play much better.  Let me know what you think.


6 comments:

  1. Drew
    Great work, in fact worthy enough for you to use as a guide service clip, have you ever thought about guiding out your way. I'm hoping to do a lot of video footage when I start my outings in early March. I agree the video footage really puts the final touch on a post. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill. Maybe one day I'll think about guiding. Right now I want to travel and see as much as I can. And share it.

      Delete
  2. Love your blog and your videos. Just one question. Do you have a day job? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thank you Kevin. I tried that job thing once. Going a different direction now...fishing is hard work!

      Delete
  3. There you go catching fish again! Nice video, we'll expect more Drew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bud. Got some cool things happening behind the scenes so I'm hoping to deliver more!

      Delete