Friday, September 30, 2016

Orvis "20 Days in September" contest (days 13-20)

Challenge complete!  I found my way to the water, in some fashion, more than 20 days in September.  A few days were spent at the local city pond.  One day was with a friend helping teach his son how to fly fish.  Other than those days, the rest were experienced from my kayak.  This was not a fishing contest, but rather a creative escape.  I challenged myself to take intriguing photographs and not settle for grip-n-grins.  It was a great experience and really got the creative juices flowing.  Each image was deliberate (except day 5 - the turtle was waiting at the gate as I was leaving).  I had a view in my head each morning and set out to capture that image.  Hope you enjoy the photographs.  I certainly enjoyed taking them.

See photographs for days 1-6 here
See photographs for days 7-12 here


Day 13


Day 14


Day 15


Day 16


Day 17


Day 18


Day 19


Day 20








7 comments:

  1. Good stuff! It's been fun! Congrats on getting your twenty in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike. It was a good time for sure. Same to you, I always enjoy seeing your photos!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes that was my favorite also. Had the thought the night before. Just glad it turned out like I had planned.

      Delete
  3. Thx but I've already won...I had a great time and enjoyed the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! All taken on your GoPro?

    ReplyDelete