Thursday, June 11, 2015

Just fishing

That's why this blog hasn't been updated in over a week. No worries, I have plenty to share as soon as I get home. Spent the last 4 days in NEI Driftless area catching and enjoying the solitude...completely off the grid. No phone calls and only saw 2 people fishing.  Incredible place, lookn forward to sharing some photos and the experience (catching about a dozen, "truly wild brook trout" found in only 1 stream in all of Iowa made my trip)...but I'm not done yet. Still on the road and fishing!!  Arrived at the Current river in MO to find all of MO fishing....I kept on driving. Not sure where I'll end up, but I'm hoping for more fish on the fly!

I'm posting pics to Facebook, Looknfishy

4 comments:

  1. Drew
    Keep going and land a bunch for all of us to see; look forward to the report. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill, it's been a great adventure. Going on a week and still at it!!

      Delete
  2. Drew, wondering where you were? Now, we know.............. Fishing is always a priority over writing about it. Look forward to your coming posts and more to share on your fun trip. Happy hook ups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I have my priorities straight but I won't let writing about fishing get in the way of FISHING! Part 2 of the adventure begins today.

      Delete